Welcome to my site. I write about social issues and philosophy. My philosophical interests are primarily in philosophical domains that address normative questions, i.e. questions about right and wrong actions, justified and unjustified behavior, good or bad states of affairs, what we ought to do, etc. By social issues, I’m referring to a diverse range of fields including differential psychology, evolutionary psychology, moral psychology, behavioral genetics, etc.
This site isn’t really a blog. I primarily intend to produce evergreen content, which is content that will be updated as time passes in order to remain relevant and accurate. So this site is more like an encyclopedia (of my ideas) rather than a blog. As my ideas update, so should the posts here.
Race and cognitive ability
- The scope of racial disparities in test scores in the United States
- Poor environmental explanations of the black-white cognitive ability gap
- Genetics and the black-white cognitive ability gap
- Studies attempting to explain the black-white cognitive ability gap
- The cognitive ability of blacks raised by non-blacks
Race and crime